Skip to main content
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not on campus? Give us a call:
Visit the reference desk at any of our library locations. View our locations and hours to get started.
What's in This Guide
eBooks from the EBSCOhost eBooks Collection can be viewed online in the library, on your personal computer and in many cases downloaded to computers or mobile devices.
This guide will introduce you to:
- Accessing and Searching with EBSCO eBooks Basics
- Creating a MyEBSCOhost account
- Downloading EBSCO eBooks
- Using Adobe Digital Editions to view e-books
- Transferring eBbooks onto your mobile device
Try the EBSCOhost eBooks Collection!
Provides the content of over 50,000 ebooks. Provided by EBSCOhost.
Special Features of the EBSCO eBook Collection
- Download thousands of e-books to your computer.
- Save a list of favorite e-books to your free EBSCO account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Save notes on e-books to your free EBSCO account.
- View e-book Table of Contents from search Result List.
- Navigate to e-book chapters or sections directly from Result List and Detail Record.
- Search within a book for specific terms, yielding a list of hyperlinked pages.
- Create notes and retain links to the e-book pages viewed when notes were added.
This guide is derived from Columbus State Community College Library's EBSCO eBooks LibGuide, maintained by Derek C. Zoladz, and where applicable, content has been used with permission.
CCAC Libraries | Community College of Allegheny County | Pittsburgh, PA | © 2014