Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Adding LockDown Browser to Exams
Adding LockDown Browser to Exams in Blackboard
- Within your course site, click Course Tools
- Click Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Click Continue to LockDown Browser (if necessary) a. You’ll see your exams listed
- To the left of the exam name, click the down-arrow
- Select Settings
- Click the option for Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam a. Do not require a password
- Click Save + Close a. Respondus will add a password that it uses to login to the exam but you and the students will not use that password (ignore it)
Blackboard Adding Exam Question Images
Use this process to add images to Exam questions in Blackboard. Due to security concerns, cutting and pasting images into exams is no longer an option. Images now have to be inserted as files that have been saved by you to your computer.
Copying Exams, Tests, and Quizzes in Blackboard
This printable document details the steps for copying an exam, test, or quiz from one of your Bb sites to another. Estimated time for completion if this process is about five (5) minutes.
Examity - Adding Examity to Your Bb Menu
Step-by-step instructions for creating a tool link on your course menu for Examity.
Examity: Troubleshooting Guide
Students are the focus of the troubleshooting guide but much of the content is applicable for faculty as well. Faculty should be familiar with student the student Examity experience and technical requirements.
CCAC Libraries | Community College of Allegheny County | Pittsburgh, PA | © 2018