Skip to main content
Reference Librarians are available at each campus library to assist you with research, selection of reading materials, and finding printed and online resources to meet your information needs.
Research assistance service includes:
- Topic selection, definition and development.
- Development of effective research strategies.
- Finding information in books, periodicals (newspapers, magazines and journals), and on the Internet and other online computer resources.
- Assistance using library research tools, including CCAC's Library Catalog and reference and article databases.
- Assistance in obtaining library materials not available on campus (Interlibrary Loans).
The reference desk at each campus has a librarian on duty to provide telephone reference service.
CCAC Libraries | Community College of Allegheny County | Pittsburgh, PA | © 2018