Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New eBooks by Month
This guide includes a listing of new ebooks added to the Ebsco ebook collection.
New October 2022
What's in This Guide
eBooks from the EBSCOhost eBooks Collection can be viewed online in the library, on your personal computer and in many cases downloaded to computers.
This guide will introduce you to:
- Accessing and Searching with EBSCO eBooks Basics
- Creating a MyEBSCOhost account
- Downloading EBSCO eBooks
- Using Adobe Digital Editions to view e-books
Try the EBSCOhost eBooks Collection!
eBooks: EBSCO This link opens in a new window
Discover academic and popular books.
Special Features of the EBSCO eBook Collection
- Download thousands of e-books to your computer.
- Save a list of favorite e-books to your free EBSCO account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Save notes on e-books to your free EBSCO account.
- View e-book Table of Contents from search Result List.
- Navigate to e-book chapters or sections directly from Result List and Detail Record.
- Search within a book for specific terms, yielding a list of hyperlinked pages.
- Create notes and retain links to the e-book pages viewed when notes were added.
This guide is derived from Columbus State Community College Library's EBSCO eBooks LibGuide, maintained by Derek C. Zoladz, and where applicable, content has been used with permission.
CCAC Libraries | Community College of Allegheny County | Pittsburgh, PA | © 2021