Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Here are a few of the features that will simplify your search!
- Search by keyword
- Browse by category
- Search within a book
- Use the embedded dictionary
- Use the citation generator
- Email book chapters
Add Notes to E-books
You can take notes on e-books and save them to your My EBSCOhost folder for later viewing. Here's how:
- From the page of the e-book on which you would like to leave a note, click on the Notes icon in the toolbar.
- Click the + New Note button that appears in the Notes area. If there are existing notes, they appear in a list in the Notes area. Click the Sign In link to save your note to your My EBSCOhost folder account.
- Enter your note and click the Save button. You can adjust how the text appears in your note using the Bold, Italics, and Underline buttons above the text field. Your saved note will appear in the Notes list.
- Click the X in the upper-left corner to close the Notes area.
Search for E-books
Search for e-books in EBSCO eBooks.
E-books can be read online in the eBook Viewer by clicking the eBook Full Text link in the Result list or Detailed Record.
CCAC Libraries | Community College of Allegheny County | Pittsburgh, PA | © 2021